Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday catch up

It was a normal Saturday for us.
I worked for a few hours in the morning then spent the rest of the day with husband and S.
While I was at work, M took S to the museum. They were having a special of $2 admission. They had a blast!

I tweeted yesterday about the great sale Bath and Body Works is having a great sale on their 3 wick Slatkin candles. My girlfriend, who works there, told me of the upcoming sale earlier
This week. I stopped by after work and got two of them. They were 2 for $20, which they're normally $19.50 each. Great deal!
When you bought any home fragrance, you also received a reusable bag (love them) and 3 free mini candles.
Anyhow, I bought the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Spiced Cider candles. I already started burning the Spiced Cider candle! My house smells amazing.
Last night we stayed in and had a lazy night. So perfect!







Did y'all have any fun plans tonight?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment