Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday

It's still 100 plus degrees here in Florida, but my mind is yearning for the Fall/Winter weather. So today's shoes are in my Fall wish list. These are the Tory Burch Selma riding boot.
Unfortunately, I have a hard time with riding boots bc I have bigger calves. Even when I was at my thinnest, my calves were bigger. I guess it's from years of playing soccer and volleyball.
So I'm going by the Tory Burch store next week in Orlando to see if they have them and if they fit. And, you better believe, if they do, they'll be in my closet. Ha!





(Sorry for the iPhone photo of my email, my computer battery is dead.)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I was drooling when I saw those and I just thought "well thank God my calves are so fat or I would be broke"

    ReplyDelete