Thursday, October 8, 2009


Tomorrow we are leaving to go to Tampa for my niece's 1st birthday! I am so excited that she is turning 1. Not only because she is the sweetest little thing ever, but also because little S is only 5 weeks away from turning 1 himself. So exciting.
Here is a picture of the two cousins together taken about a month ago.

One other thing I am soooo excited about going to Tampa is because they have unbelievable shopping there. OH YEAH! Even though I did just get some great stuff while shopping in Hawaii, I have been craving some Tory Burch Reva's. Problem is, I found them in Neiman Marcus in Hawaii and have yet to find them in the same exact color again. Even on NM website! So I am hoping I find them in Tampa. The color I am in search for is a dark plum color. Sounds weird, I know, but they are so gorgeous, I just have to have them! So wish me luck on my scavenger hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment