Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Planning

I can't believe it, actually I don't really want to think about it too much, because I may just start try tear up a bit, but, I have to face reality. My little boy, Sebastian, will turn 1 in less than 5 weeks. So, today, I have decided, I am going to dedicate to planning his party, getting the invites ordered and deciding on a theme. I would love to do a pirates or something funky, but my surf loving husband, wants to do a surfing them. Ugh! I am so over the surf theme in our life sometimes. *side note* he wants him to dress up like a surfer for Halloween. How do you dress up like a surfer, boards shorts and flip flops, uhm, NO!!!
Sorry for that, just had to get it out....
Now back to planning. We are thinking of having a small affair at the house since the following weekend is my brother's wedding so we will be seeing all the extended family there and we can all sing Happy Birthday to him.

Can anyone else make any suggestions of themes for a one year old party?

No comments:

Post a Comment