Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Amazing Makeup



So as most of you know, I am a professional makeup artist. I love, love, love nothing more thank applying makeup on someone, having them look in the mirror once everything is done and they are just speechless. That is the unspoken compliment!
Well, just a few weeks ago, I decided to order some products from a new to me company called Coastal Scents. I had heard tons of reviews by other MUA's about their shadows, brushes, etc, so I figured it was time to check them out. They were always being compared to MAC so I figured...why not?
Well, here is all the fun stuff I received in the mail!!

Shortly after receiving all these amazing colors, I had a few photo shoots and a fashion show I was working, so I am so excited to be using these colors! For those of you that are MAC junkies, this is a great alternative if you want the high pigment, but don't want to pay the MAC price. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the MAC colors, as I said, this is just an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment