Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GO PHILLIES


Okay, so I know this isn't anything related to makeup or fashion, but I wanted to cheer on my favorite team (plus Mr. M works for them). We are so excited for tonight's game that I don't think Mr. M can contain himself. I have to admit, I am pretty excited myself, read below to find out why:

Last year, when the Phillies went to the World Series, Mr. M went, but I was too far along being pregnant to go. So, I missed all the festivities. BUT....this year, I GET TO GO!! On top of it all, we get to take baby S with us to! What child can say they have been to the World Series? And sat in AMAZING seats at that? The one downside, if we do go, is that the first home game (Phillies) is on Halloween. So baby S's first Halloween is going to be spent some of the time at the World Series game. I think he will forgive us later in life, right?

Well everyone, keep your fingers crossed for us tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment