Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello fellow bloggers!!!

I am all new to this blogging world, but have been inspired by some lovely ladies who have wonderful and inspiring blogs out there. Look at the people I follow on the right to see who really inspired me to do this.
So here's a little tidbit about me.

I am a 30 something year old mother of one. I have one little S who is almost 11 months old. My hubby, Mr. M is the love of my life. We will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary in November. I can't believe it's already been that long. WHEW!

I am a professional makeup artist with a LOVE for everything about makeup and fashion! I'm sure you'll see lots of this on my blog as well. If you are interested in my makeup services, check out my website at www.makeupbytricia.com

**One last note**
If you like my blog design, check out Danielle @ Girls Night Out designs blog. She custom designed the blog specifically to my requests and did a great job! Thanks Danielle!



No comments:

Post a Comment