Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas time.....








Around this time every year, Mickey and I try to agree on our Christmas card design. Ever since Sebastian was born (last year) we have decided to let him be on the card sans us. So, last week, my FAVORITE photographer, Jennifer Brum, took pictures of Sebastian for his yearly card. Here are some of the pictures. Now I just need to pick one. How can I pick one when they are all so cute?
I am leaning towards the last two. Which one would you choose?


photos courtesy of Jennifer Brum photography
www.jenbrumphotography.com

3 comments:

  1. I like the last picture! He's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so good! But how could they not with that cutie in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lil cutie you have !! am a new follower over from Blair's blog, love the title of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete