Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have been sick....


Sorry for the lack of blogging. We have been a bit of a sick family. In November we went to my brother's wedding in VA, which was beautiful! Well, while we were there, Sebastian got sick with a double ear infection and bronchitis. Since we felt bad for him, he slept in the bed with us. Well, this meant I contracted his bronchitis because he likes to sleep right next to me. So, we were both on inhalers and nebulizer (breathing treatments). We are finally now over everything, although I still have what my friends are calling my sexy voice. For some reason, my voice hasn't come back to normal. Hopefully it does soon.

I just wanted everyone to know why I haven't blogged in a while. Please don't unfollow. I promise I do have some great makeup reviews coming up soon. We all love makeup, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment