Friday, November 6, 2009

First buy of the Holiday season...and yes, it was a bargain....

Yesterday, I went walking around our local towncenter with a friend, not really "looking" for anything. As we were walking around, Pier 1 Imports had a SALE sign in their window. It called my name. We went in to see what they had. Let me tell you....they already have most of their Christmas items out! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous items!!! I can't wait to pick some of them up, but I will wait until after Christmas. I refuse to pay $20 for an ornament!
While I was looking through some of their fall items, which are on sale, I found this amazing wreath. Now, I have to say, I did see this wreath a few weeks back, but it was $35 and I wasn't in the mood to spend that amount. It has beautiful feathers with gorgeous jewel tones in it. Yesterday, it was on sale for $25. I figured, that is a pretty good price. The manager of the store then came over and said it was the last one and she would be willing to give me a discount on it because it wasn't in a box. Woohoo! I was sold! So I got the wreath for $22. Not too shabby....
Here is a picture of the wreath from the website. Mine has more jewel tones, not so many autumn colors. Either way, it's a great buy because I can keep it up through Christmas. This wreath has officially put me in the Christmas decorating spirit. I can't wait to start!
Have you started decorating? If so, what?






2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic....I love feather wreaths for the holidays!!! Let the decorating begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I love that!

    I usually start the the 2nd week of November but I think I'm going to be a little behind this year.

    ReplyDelete