Thursday, April 8, 2010

Using cleansing oil to wash your face?

Most people would not think to wash their face with oil. Well, I am one of them, UNTIL. I heard the rave reviews about these cleansing oils. I have personally been using the MAC cleansing oil lately. I have to say, I LOVE it! Even when I wear waterproof makeup, the oil takes it right off. I have dry skin, and this leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft afterwards. This cleansing oil works for all skin types. Whether you have dry or oily, this will work on you without clogging your pores.
You just rub one pump of the oil onto your face, add a little warm water until it gets to a milky consistency. Then wash off completely with warm water. Your face will now be soft as a babies bum! Don't forget to moisturize as well.

Here is the MAC cleansing oil I use. You can get it at your local MAC store or here



This is another brand, DHC, which I've heard great things about as well. You can purchase this item here



If you use these products, let me know what you think.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment