Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eye Candy for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I thought I would give you all some eye candy .....


So far, these make my heart melt.....

Tory Burch makeup bag



I wish I could use this in my kit, but it will definitely not hold enough of the makeup I own. I will definitely use this in my purse, though!



Tory Burch tote



One can never have too many totes, right?

Banana Republic necklace



I just LOVE the turquoise in this necklace.

Banana Republic shoes




I know it's still winter for most of you, but here in FL we can usually start wearing open toe shoes again in early March. Gotta plan ahead!



2 comments:

  1. Love the Tory Burch make up bag & cute shoes too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent a request to follow you on twitter i go by Kamsgirl on there !! thanks

    ReplyDelete