Monday, September 19, 2011

Photo shoot with Brittani

Today I worked with the fabulous Brittani. Seriously, this girl is a rocking! We've worked on lots of shoots together. She is just SO SO talented. Her love for fashion really comes out in the pictures. Side note: If you receive Parenting magazine, her little boy will be grazing the cover next month. Told ya, she's the bomb.com.

Anyhow, I snuck a few pictures with my iphone (before it died) during the shoot. Brittani's pics will be so much better, but for now, this will do.



Model: Courtney Shea McDonald BMG MODELS
Hair Stylist: Nicole Brown
MUA: Patricia Pabon Kozack
Stylist: Johnakeshia Thompson
Jewelry: Laura Geesey Staley Creative Jewelry Designs by Laura Staley




Nicole putting some last minute touches on Courtney.





Close up of the makeup I did on Courtney. "The look" required me to go with deep tones for everything.

We all melted throughout the shoot, but in the end, the pictures are TDF {I already saw a sneak peek of the real photos}.

Hope y'all had a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment