Saturday, June 23, 2012

Reading the days away.....

I go through spurts of reading. Sometimes I'll read a few books in a week, other times it'll take me forever to read one book. Since having S, I'm not as good as I used to be. But lately, I've been on a reading kick. It also helps that I have been downloading them to my Nook Tablet, and I feel like I read a lot faster. Not sure if it's true or not, but let's go with it. HA!

So in the last few weeks, here are some books I've read.

50 Shades of Grey Trilogy



Okay, okay, I bought into the hype. But, let me tell you, I was intrigued and fell in love with the characters. YES, there is a lot of sex going on in the books, but if you can get past that, there is a great love story forming in the background. {Book #2 was my FAVORITE! I read it in one day.}


James Patterson 11th Hour



JP is one of my favorite author's. I love his style of writing. Every time I read one of his books, I feel as if I just watched it in movie form. This book was part of his Women's mystery murder books. Again, great book!


Right now I'm finishing up reading James Patterson's Guilty Wives.




I already have Divergent and Insurgent downloaded for my next reads. And next month, I'm looking forward to downloading the new Emily Giffin book, Where We Belong.

So, any good Summer reads in your library?



3 comments:

  1. This gave me some great book ideas! I'm reading The Fault in Our Stars right now (so good but have tissue ready)!! Divergent and Insurgent are next for me too, I never started them at the beach :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, your blog post is great. Your post made my day. Thanks for sharing your special viewpoint with us.
    Adorable DIY Hanging Planter

    Hanging Flower Baskets for Every Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Beauty Artistry - a mobile bridal makeup jacksonville and hairstyling team. Beauty Artistry professionals are available to accommodate you with all of your beauty needs throughout northeast Florida.

    ReplyDelete