Saturday, November 19, 2011

Climb every mountain....

Yesterday, hubs decided we should climb Camelback mountain....with S in tow. He said, it'll be fun. I think he means to say "funny" bc of the expression on my face. Ha!
I gave in and we went. Can I just tell you, my legs were shaking at some parts. Not bc I'm out of shape (which I am) but because I was so nervous that S would fall. I think my muscles were worked more from the shakes than from the climb. Lol

In the end, we only made it up about 1/3 of the way. S was tired and starting to get clumsy.

Even though I was scared for most of the trip, it was beautiful up there and I'm glad we did it.

Here are some pictures I took with my phone.









































Have a good weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment