Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mini Forever 21 Haul

Anyone still following? Sorry for the lack of blogging, but I have some goodies to share!
I found this super cute top at my F21 store this past week. It's a great piece for all the seasons here in FL. I can wear it with a tank top in the hot weather and a long sleeve when it gets cooler.





I've been looking at this dress online for the past few weeks, I even had it in my cart. But last week, it sold out. I was so mad at myself. But....I found it in the store!!!!
I know it's a lil 9 year old ballerina (I think the tutu is so
Cute, ha!), but I really am only buying it to wear to work and other makeup gigs. Again, I can wear this in all seasons (think leggings, tights, long sleeve shirts and boots).






So that's is!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: