Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sigma Makeup Brushes and Discount Code

As a makeup artist, I have a variety of brushes in my kit. I've used almost every brand out there, if not at least tested them. I came across Sigma makeup brushes last year. I have to say, I love these brushes. They are very similar to MAC makeup brushes. I currently own the Premium professional brush roll and the travel roll as well. I've had them for a few months and seriously LOVE them! The quality is great, and the price is phenomenal! They aren't hand cut, like the MAC brushes, but I've found they are still soft and blend easily with my other brushes.
I'll be doing a review on them shortly.

Sigma is currently having a promotion of $20 off their "Premium Professional brush roll kit." Enter PREMIUM at checkout at www.sigmabeauty.com

You can also get to their website by clicking on the link on my sidebar.

This offer expires October 31st.

Happy Shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi! I love your makeup vlogs. Have you done one about bronzer? Makeup artists always seem to do an amazing job with bronzer application but I can never replicate it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment :) I can't wait to see some of your tutorials and read your tips. I mean, I know I could use some make-up and hair help!! :)

    XOXO,
    style activist

    ReplyDelete